- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 443
- Carbohydrate Content: 68g
- Fat Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.82g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Cauliflower & chickpea pilaf Recipe
Cauliflower & chickpea pilaf is a Indian recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has sunflower oil, onion and curry paste.
- Coriander - handful chopped coriander
- Onion - 2 large onions, sliced
- Vegetable Stock - 500ml vegetable stock
- Chickpea - 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Sunflower Oil - 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Almond - 50g toasted flaked almonds
- Basmati Rice - 200g basmati rice
- Curry Paste - 1 tbsp curry paste of your choice
- Cauliflower Florets - 350g cauliflower florets
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick pan and add the onions. Cook over a medium heat for 5 mins until starting to turn golden. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 min. Add the rice, cauliflower and chickpeas, stirring to coat in the paste.
- Pour in the stock and stir. Cover and simmer for 10-15 mins until the rice and cauliflower are tender and all the liquid has been absorbed. Stir in the almonds and coriander, then serve.