- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 313
- Carbohydrate Content: 30g
- Fat Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Chicken fattoush Recipe
Chicken fattoush is a Quick and healthy recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has lemon, olive oil and cos lettuce.
- Flat Leaf Parsley - small pack flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Tomato - 2 tomatoes, chopped into chunks
- Spring Onion - 2 spring onions, sliced
- Lemon - juice 2 lemons
- Chicken - 200g pack cooked chicken pieces (or leftover cooked chicken)
- Cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, chopped into chunks
- Pitta Bread - 2 pitta breads
- Cos Lettuce - 1 Cos lettuce, chopped
- Sumac - 1-2 tsp ground sumac
- Pour the lemon juice into a large bowl and whisk while you slowly add the oil. When all the oil has been added and the mixture starts to thicken, season.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, parsley, cucumber, chicken pieces and spring onions, and stir well to coat the salad in the dressing.
- Put the pitta breads in the toaster until crisp and golden, then chop into chunks. Scatter the toasted pitta pieces over the salad and sprinkle over the sumac. Serve straight away.