- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 533
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Fat Content: 29g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 3.18g
- Sugar Content: 7g
Chicken quesadillas Recipe
Chicken quesadillas is a Wrap recipe for 2 people, takes only 6 mins; recipe has salsa, tortilla and kidney bean.
- Kidney Bean - 215g can kidney bean, drained and roughly mashed
- Coriander - 1/2 a 20g pack coriander, leaves chopped (optional)
- Spring Onion - 1 spring onion, chopped
- Tortilla - 2 large flour tortillas, seeded or plain
- Chicken - 50g leftover roast chicken, shredded (use the last of the meat on the carcass)
- Oil - oil, for brushing
- Salsa - 4 tbsp hot salsa from a jar
- Mature Cheddar - 85g grated mature cheddar
- Spread 2 tbsp salsa onto each tortilla, then evenly top one of them with the beans, spring onion, chicken and cheddar. Scatter with coriander, if you have it. Sandwich with the other tortilla, then brush with oil.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan, then cook the tortilla, oil-side down, for 4 mins. Carefully turn over with a palette knife (or by turning it out onto a plate, sliding it back into the pan), then cook for 2 mins on the other side until golden. Serve cut into wedges.