- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 1 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
Chicken soba noodles Recipe
Chicken soba noodles is a Healthy lunch recipe for 1 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has buckwheat, sesame oil and mangetout.
- Red Chilli - 1/2 red chilli
- Carrot - 1 small carrot
- Soy Sauce - soy sauce
- Sesame Oil - drizzle of sesame oil
- Sesame Seed - 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Cooked Chicken - handful shredded cooked chicken
- Buckwheat - 85g bundle soba or buckwheat noodles
- Mangetout - 8 mangetout
- Cook the noodles, drain well, then toss with a drizzle sesame oil.
- Finely slice the mangetout, cut the carrot into matchsticks and deseed and slice the red chilli.
- Add to the noodles with the toasted sesame seeds and some shredded cooked chicken, if you have it. Pack with a small portion of soy sauce.