- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
Zingy chicken stir-fry Recipe
Zingy chicken stir-fry is a Quick chicken recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has egg noodle, sunflower oil and chicken breast.
- Coriander - handful coriander leaves
- Chicken Breast - 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Carrot - 3 carrots, finely sliced into rings
- Lime - juice 2 limes
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Sunflower Oil - 2 tsp sunflower oil
- Egg Noodle - 2 blocks egg noodles
- Sesame Seed - 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Clear Honey - 2 tbsp clear honey
- Boil the noodles according to pack instructions, then drain and toss with 1 tsp oil. Heat the remaining oil in a wok and add the chicken and carrots. Stir-fry for a few mins. Add the honey, soy and lime juice, bubble for 30 secs, then add the noodles and sesame seeds. Mix well, heat through and sprinkle with coriander to serve.