- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 2 adults and 2 children Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 291
- Carbohydrate Content: 24.5g
- Fat Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 3.6g
- Protein Content: 19g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 0.57g
- Sugar Content: 0g
Chicken, sweet potato & coconut curry Recipe
Easy family curry recipe for 2 adults and 2 children people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has sunflower oil, curry paste, chicken breast, sweet potato, lentil, chicken stock, coconut milk and pea.
- Chicken Breast - 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- Sweet Potato - 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- Sunflower Oil - 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Chicken Stock - 300ml chicken stock
- Pea - 175g frozen peas
- Lentil - 4 tbsp red split lentils
- Curry Paste - 2 tsp mild curry paste
- Coconut Milk - 400ml can coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a deepfrying panorwok, stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 minute. Add the chicken, sweet potatoes and lentils and stir to coat in the paste, then pour in the stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Tip in the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for a further 4-5 minutes. Season to taste before serving.