- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 374
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Fat Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 2.3g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Chorizo & soft-boiled egg salad Recipe
Chorizo & soft-boiled egg salad is a Spanish recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has new potato, egg and green bean.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Egg - 4 eggs
- Green Bean - 225g green bean, trimmed
- Parsley - 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- New Potato - 500g bag baby new potato, halved
- Chorizo - 225g chorizo ring, sliced
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling salted water for 12 mins, adding the eggs after 6 mins, and the beans for the final 2 mins. Drain everything and cool the eggs under cold running water.
- Meanwhile fry chorizo slices for 1-2 mins, until beginning to crisp. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside, leaving the oil from the chorizo in the pan. Add the garlic to the pan and cook gently for 1 min.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the vinegar and parsley, then toss with the potatoes, beans, chorizo and seasoning. Shell the eggs, cut into quarters and add to the salad.