- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 1 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 174
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Fat Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Potato salad with anchovy & quail's eggs Recipe
Potato salad with anchovy & quail's eggs is a Low FODMAP recipe for 1 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has egg, green bean and new potato.
- Anchovy - 1 anchovy, finely chopped
- Egg - 4 quail's eggs
- Green Bean - 100g green beans
- Parsley - 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Lemon - juice 1/2 lemon
- Chive - 1 tbsp chopped chives
- New Potato - 100g new potatoes, halved or quartered if very large
- Bring a medium pan of water to a simmer. Lower the quail's eggs into the water and cook for 2 mins. Lift out the eggs with a slotted spoon and put into a bowl of cold water. Add the beans to the pan, simmer for 4 mins until tender, then remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and plunge into the bowl of cold water.
- Put the potatoes in the pan and boil for 10-15 mins until tender. Drain the potatoes in a colander and leave them to cool. While the potatoes are cooling, peel the eggs and cut them in half. Toss the potatoes and beans with the chopped anchovy, herbs and lemon juice. Top with the quail's eggs to serve.