- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 412
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Fat Content: 25g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 31g
Cranberry ripple cheese-cupcakes Recipe
Cranberry ripple cheese-cupcakes is a Cupcake recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has digestive biscuit, butter and soft cheese.
- Egg - 2 eggs, plus 1 yolk
- Butter - 100g butter, melted
- Caster Sugar - 175g caster sugar
- Plain Flour - 2 tbsp plain flour
- Soft Cheese - 600g soft cheese
- Vanilla Extract - dash vanilla extract
- Cranberry - 400g cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Icing Sugar - 100g icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- Digestive Biscuit - 250g digestive biscuit
- First make the ripple by putting the cranberries and icing sugar into a shallow pan and cooking down over a mediumhigh heat for 10 mins until the berries collapse into a thick and sticky sauce. Turn off the heat and leave to cool.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with 12 muffin cases. Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag or whizz in a food processor, then mix with the melted butter. Divide between the muffin cases and press down with your fingers. In a separate bowl, mix the soft cheese with the flour, sugar and vanilla extract, then gradually beat in the eggs and yolk until smooth. Ripple the berry mix through the cheese, being careful not to over-mix. Spoon the mix into the cases and smooth the tops with the back of the spoon. Bake for 30 mins, leave to cool, then chill in the fridge until completely cold.
- To serve, peel the cases off the cakes, if you like, then dust with icing sugar. Serve piled up on a nice dish for everyone to help themselves.