- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 92
- Carbohydrate Content: 16g
- Fat Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Curtido is a Mexican recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has cabbage, red onion and carrot.
- Coriander - 1/2 small pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- Red Onion - 1 red onion, finely sliced
- Carrot - 2 carrots, thinly sliced lengthways
- Golden Caster Sugar - 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- Cabbage - 1 small white cabbage (around 680g), finely shredded
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 50ml apple cider vinegar
- Mix the cabbage with the onion and carrots in a heatproof bowl. Heat the vinegar, sugar and 1 tsp salt in a pan over a low heat until dissolved, then pour over the vegetables and mix well.
- Put the slaw in the fridge for at least 30 mins or until ready to serve. Just before serving, stir through the coriander leaves and season well, to taste.