- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 625
- Carbohydrate Content: 53g
- Fat Content: 35g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 50g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 2.6g
- Sugar Content: 23g
Coronation chicken naans with Indian slaw Recipe
Coronation chicken naans with Indian slaw is a Indian recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has chicken, naan bread and yogurt.
- Yogurt - 150ml yogurt
- Coriander - small bunch coriander, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- Carrot - 2 large carrots, grated
- Curry Powder - 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- Mango Chutney - 4 tbsp mango chutney
- Mayonnaise - 150ml light mayonnaise
- Chicken - 1 ready-roasted chicken, about 950g
- Red Cabbage - 1 red cabbage, shredded
- Naan Bread - 2 x packs 4 mini coriander and garlic naan bread
- Mustard Seed - 2 tsp black mustard seed
- Shred the meat from the chicken and set aside. To make the sauce, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, chutney and some seasoning with half the coriander. Toss this through the chicken.
- To make the slaw, mix the carrots, cabbage and mustard seeds in a large bowl with the remaining coriander, then season.
- Heat the naan breads in the toaster. Allow 2 per person and top with some of the slaw, then the chicken mixture. Serve sprinkled with coriander, with extra slaw on the side.