- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 194
- Carbohydrate Content: 19g
- Fat Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Easter brownie bites Recipe
Easter brownie bites is a Easter baking recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has butter, dark chocolate and light brown soft sugar.
- Dark Chocolate - 150g dark chocolate
- Egg - 3 large eggs, beaten
- Butter - 175g butter, chopped
- Self Raising Flour - 85g self-raising flour
- Cocoa Powder - 50g cocoa powder
- Light Brown Soft Sugar - 250g light brown soft sugar
- Milk Chocolate Chips - 100g milk chocolate chips
- Mini Chocolate Eggs - 24 mini chocolate eggs, plus extra to decorate
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line 24 holes of a mini muffin tray with paper cases. Put the butter, dark chocolate and sugar in a pan and heat it very gently, stirring all the time until the butter and chocolate have melted. Remove from the heat and leave to cool for a few mins.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour, cocoa and a good pinch of salt into a large bowl. Stir in the warm, melted chocolate mixture and the beaten eggs, then add half the chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the cases and place a mini egg into the middle of each muffin, pushing down gently. Bake for 12-15 mins until cooked but still gooey in the centre - they will continue cooking a little as they cool down. Leave to cool for 10 mins in the tin before transferring to awire rackto cool completely.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate chips in short bursts in themicrowave, or in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring frequently. Leave to cool until it is quite thick, then dot a small amount on each cake and stick on some more mini eggs.