- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 422
- Carbohydrate Content: 51g
- Fat Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 11g
- Protein Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
- Sugar Content: 19g
Feta & kale loaded sweet potato Recipe
Feta & kale loaded sweet potato is a Healthy sweet potato recipe for 2 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has sweet potato, chickpeas and red onion.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Red Onion - 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Rocket - 80g bag rocket
- Chilli Flakes - pinch chilli flakes
- Kale - 100g kale
- Sweet Potato - 2 sweet potatoes
- Feta - 30g feta, cut into small cubes
- Red Wine Vinegar - 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pumpkin Seeds - 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Chickpeas - 210g can chickpeas, drained
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork, then put them in a roasting tin and roast for 40 mins. Add the chickpeas to the tray, then roast for 10 mins more, until the potatoes are completely tender and the chickpeas have crisped a little.
- Meanwhile, mix the onion with the vinegar and a pinch of sugar and salt, and set aside to quick pickle. In another bowl, marinate the feta with the oil and chilli flakes.
- When the potatoes are nearly cooked, cook the kale in a pan with 50ml water for 3 mins until wilted, then season to taste. Halve the potatoes, divide between two plates and top each with the kale, chickpeas, red onion (reserving the vinegar), marinated feta and pumpkin seeds. Toss the rocket with the reserved vinegar, then serve on the side.