- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 8 - 10 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 392
- Carbohydrate Content: 47g
- Fat Content: 20g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 28g
Giant cookie cake Recipe
Giant cookie cake is a Kids' cakes recipe for 8 - 10 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has unsalted butter, brown sugar and egg.
- Egg - 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- Brown Sugar - 200g light soft brown sugar
- Unsalted Butter - 175g unsalted butter, softened
- Self Raising Flour - 250g self-raising flour
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp baking powder
- Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cornflour - 2 tsp cornflour
- Chocolate Chip - 100g milk chocolate chips
- Ice Cream - vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and grease a 22cm springform cake tin. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and fluffy, then mix in the egg, extra yolk and vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour, cornflour and baking powder, then fold into the butter mixture until fully incorporated - it will be quite thick. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 mins or until light golden brown. Leave to cool for 5 mins. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.