- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 249
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Fat Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 1.41g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Griddled courgette & seafood lasagne Recipe
Griddled courgette & seafood lasagne is a 5:2 diet recipe for 4 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has oil, courgette and red chilli.
- Parmesan - 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- Red Chilli - 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Courgette - 4 courgettes, sliced lengthways
- Green Bean - 350g green bean, to serve
- Oil - 1 tsp oil
- Passata - 1/2 x 680ml jar passata with onion and garlic
- Breadcrumb - 3 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- Seafood Mix - 400g bag seafood mix, defrosted if frozen
- Lasagne - 4 fresh lasagne sheets, halved
- Heat agriddleand brush a little oil on the courgettes. Cook in batches until lightly charred. Season and scatter on the chilli, then set aside.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Pour a little passata in a medium-sized ovenproof dish. Place half the seafood over it, then season and top with a third of the courgettes.
- Top with 2 sheets of pasta, then more tomato sauce, seafood, courgettes, another layer of pasta, more tomato sauce and finish with the rest of the courgettes. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs, then scatter on top and cook for 25-30 mins until golden. Steam or boil the green beans and serve with the lasagne.