- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 565
- Carbohydrate Content: 30g
- Fat Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 54g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.67g
- Sugar Content: 2g
Griddled tuna with bean & tomato salad Recipe
Griddled tuna with bean & tomato salad is a 600 calorie meal recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has tuna, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Garlic Clove - 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Cherry Tomato - 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Red Onion - 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Rocket - 50g bag rocket
- Tuna - 2 fresh tuna steaks, about 175g/6oz each
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mustard - 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Rosemary - 1 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
- Cannellini Bean - 410g can cannellini bean, drained and rinsed
- Clear Honey - 1 tsp clear honey
- Put the tuna in a shallow dish, drizzle over the oil and lemon juice, scatter over the garlic and rosemary. Turn the tuna so it's well coated. Cover and put in the fridge for 30 minutes (you can leave it for longer if convenient).
- Tip the beans into a large bowl. Toss in the tomatoes, onion and rocket. Put the oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey and salt and pepper in a screw top jar. Seal and put aside.
- Heat a cast iron ridged grill pan or frying pan until very hot. Cook the tuna on a moderately high heat for 2 minutes each side - don't overcook or it will be dry.
- Shake the dressing. Pour over the salad. Mix. Serve the salad with the tuna on top.