- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 303
- Carbohydrate Content: 18g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 35g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 17g
Grilled chicken with chilli & sesame seeds Recipe
Light supper recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has chicken breast, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, ginger, clear honey, rice vinegar, broccoli and sesame seed.
- Vegetable Oil - 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Chicken Breast - 2 skinless chicken breasts
- Broccoli - 240g pack Tenderstem broccoli
- Ginger - 2 tsp grated ginger
- Sesame Seed - 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Clear Honey - 2 tbsp clear honey
- Rice Vinegar - 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Chilli Sauce - 1 1/2 tbsp sriracha chilli sauce (see tip below)
- Slice each chicken breast lengthways into 2 thin pieces. Rub with the oil and season on both sides. Heat a grill pan and cook the pieces for 2-3 mins each side.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix the chilli sauce, ginger, honey and vinegar with a little seasoning in a small bowl. Brush over the chicken as it cooks - wait until it is grilled on one side first before brushing, or it will burn.
- Blanch the broccoli, divide between the plates and pour over the remaining sauce. Top with the chicken and sesame seeds.