- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 484
- Carbohydrate Content: 35g
- Fat Content: 25g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 2.28g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Homemade chicken nachos Recipe
Homemade chicken nachos is a Sharing recipe for 4 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has tortilla chip, chicken breast and spring onion.
- Coriander - small bunch coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- Chicken Breast - 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded into small pieces
- Spring Onion - 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Tortilla Chip - 200g plain corn tortilla chips
- Salsa - your choice of salsa, hot pepper sauce (like Chipolte Tabasco), creme fraiche, guacamole or extra jalapenos, to serve
- Red Leicester - 140g Red Leicester cheese, grated
- Jalapeno Pepper - 1 small jar red or green sliced pickled jalapeno peppers
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Layer up the tortilla chips in an ovenproof dish or baking tray with the chopped chicken, spring onions, cheese and pickled jalapenos. Bake for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted.
- To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and eat with your favourite accompaniments.