- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 498
- Carbohydrate Content: 58g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.56g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Hot BBQ beef, horseradish & pasta salad Recipe
Dairy-free recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has rump steak, worcestershire sauce, black pepper, fusilli, spring onion, red pepper, basil, extra-virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar and horseradish.
- Red Pepper - 3 red peppers, grilled to remove the skins, deseeded and thickly sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Spring Onion - 1 bunch spring onion, thinly sliced
- Basil - small bunch basil, torn
- Sherry Vinegar - 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Fusilli - 250g 'Free From' fusilli pasta (we used Sainsbury's)
- Worcestershire Sauce - 2 tbsp dairy and wheat-free Worcestershire sauce
- Horseradish - 2-3 tbsp freshly grated horseradish, to taste
- Black Pepper - 2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Rump Steak - 450g lean rump steak
- Marinate the steak in the Worcester sauce for 10 mins and sprinkle over the black pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, drain, then toss with the spring onions, peppers and basil. Mix the dressing ingredients together, season, then set aside.
- Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan until very hot. Cook the steak for 3 mins on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Cut into thick slices, then toss into the pasta with the dressing. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve.