- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 289
- Carbohydrate Content: 17g
- Fat Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.39g
- Sugar Content: 8g
Keema curry & raita Recipe
Keema curry & raita is a Healthy beef recipe for 4 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has onion, minced beef and frozen pea.
- Coriander - handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Onion - 1 onion, chopped
- Natural Yogurt - 200g fat-free natural yogurt
- Mint - handful fresh mint chopped
- Curry Powder - 1 tbsp korma curry powder
- Cucumber - 100g cucumber, peeled, deseeded and diced
- Frozen Pea - 340g frozen peas
- Ginger - thumb-sized piece ginger, chopped
- Rice - brown rice, to serve (optional)
- Ground Coriander - 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Green Chilli - 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- Minced Beef - 400g lean minced beef
- Whizz together the ingredients for the paste in a blender or food processor - add a splash of water if you need.
- Cook the onion in a splash of water for about 5 mins until softened. Stir in the mince and cook for another 5 mins to brown. Add the paste, cook for 1 min, then pour in 100ml water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins. Add the peas then simmer for a further 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix together the raita ingredients and season to taste. When the mince is cooked, season and stir through the fresh coriander. Serve with the raita and brown rice, if you like.