- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 258
- Carbohydrate Content: 12g
- Fat Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.94g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Mediterranean feta salad with pomegranate dressing Recipe
Mediterranean recipe for 8 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has red pepper, aubergine, extra-virgin olive oil, cinnamon, green bean, red onion, feta cheese, pomegranate, parsley, garlic clove, lemon juice, pomegranate molasses and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Red Pepper - 2 red peppers
- Garlic Clove - 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Red Onion - 1 small red onion, sliced into half moons
- Feta Cheese - 200g feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- Green Bean - 200g green bean, blanched (use frozen if you can)
- Parsley - handful parsley, roughly chopped
- Aubergine - 3 medium aubergines, cut into chunks, or 15 small, halved
- Cinnamon - tsp cinnamon
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pomegranate - seeds 1 pomegranate
- Pomegranate Molasses - 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat the grill to its highest setting. Cut the peppers into quarters, then place them, skin-side up, on a baking sheet. Grill until blackened. Place in a plastic bag, seal, then leave for 5 mins. When cool enough to handle, scrape skins off, discard, then set the peppers aside.
- Place the aubergines on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and cinnamon, then season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden and softened - about 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well. To serve, place the aubergines, green beans, onion and peppers on a large serving plate. Scatter with the feta and pomegranate seeds. Pour the dressing over, then finish with the parsley.