- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 308
- Carbohydrate Content: 13g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
- Sugar Content: 12g
Simple grilled fish with Moroccan spiced tomatoes Recipe
Simple grilled fish with Moroccan spiced tomatoes is a Paleo recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has red pepper, tomato and olive oil.
- Coriander - small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Red Pepper - 3 large red peppers, halved and deseeded
- Garlic Clove - 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Olive Oil - 50ml/ 2 fl oz olive oil
- Tomato - 6 ripe large tomatoes
- Parsley - small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- Paprika - 1 tbsp ground paprika
- Ground Cumin - 2 tsp ground cumin
- Black Pepper - 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Cayenne - pinch of cayenne
- Sea Bream - 4 skinless sea bream fillets (about 140g/5oz each)
- Heat grill to High. Place the peppers, skin side up, on a baking tray and place under the grill for 10-15 mins until black and blistered. Remove and place in a bowl covered tightly with cling film to cool.
- Meanwhile, to skin the tomatoes, bring a small pan of water to the boil and fill a large bowl with ice-cold water. Cut a small cross into the skin of the bottom of each tomato, then plunge into the hot water, leave for just 10 secs, then scoop out with a slotted spoon and place into the cold water. Repeat with all of the tomatoes then, using a small knife, carefully peel away the skin. Cut into quarters, discard the seeds, then dice. When the peppers are cool, remove the burnt skins, then cut the peppers into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the garlic, spices and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, then cook for 2 mins. Add the tomatoes and peppers and continue cooking over a medium heat for about 20 mins, or until the tomatoes are very soft. Smash the softened tomatoes with the back of a spoon and continue cooking for another 10 mins, or until the liquid is reduced to a sauce.
- Heat grill to High. Place the fish on a baking tray lined with lightly oiled foil. Season, and grill for 4-5 mins until cooked through. Divide the sauce between serving plates, place the fish on top and serve scattered with the chopped herbs.