- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 1 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 315
- Carbohydrate Content: 13g
- Fat Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
- Sugar Content: 12g
Microwave shakshuka Recipe
Microwave shakshuka is a Healthy breakfast recipe for 1 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has olive oil, passata and garlic clove.
- Coriander - 1 tbsp chopped coriander and pitta bread, to serve
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Egg - 2 medium eggs
- Passata - 200ml passata or canned tomatoes, whizzed to a paste
- Red Pepper Salsa - 1 heaped tbsp red pepper salsa (we used Gran Luchito) or 1/4 - 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- Brush a microwave bowl or dish with a little of the oil. Stir the passata, garlic and salsa together and season well. Tip into the bowl and make a dip in the centre. Break in the egg, then prick the yolk with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Cover the bowl with its lid or clingfilm.Microwaveon high for 1 min, and then in 20 sec bursts until the white is set. Scatter over the coriander and serve with the warmed pitta.