- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 266
- Carbohydrate Content: 40.3g
- Fat Content: 5.9g
- Fiber Content: 9.1g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.8g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
- Sugar Content: 8.6g
Chargrilled veg hummus with dippers Recipe
Chargrilled veg hummus with dippers is a Dairy-free snack recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has vegetable, chickpea and garlic clove.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp olive oil
- Carrot - 2 carrots, cut into batons
- Chickpea - 400g can chickpeas, drained
- Lemon - juice 1/2 lemon
- Vegetable - 350g frozen chargrilled vegetables, defrosted
- Pitta Bread - 2 wholemeal pitta breads, toasted and sliced
- Celery - 3 celery sticks, cut into batons
- Radish - 100g radishes, scrubbed
- Tip the vegetables, most of the chickpeas, garlic and lemon juice into the bowl of a food processor with some seasoning, then whizz until smooth.
- Put the hummus into a serving bowl. Scatter over the reserved chickpeas and the olive oil. Serve with toasted pitta slices and the vegetables to dip in.