- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 492
- Carbohydrate Content: 69g
- Fat Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 2.66g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Oriental duck salad Recipe
Oriental duck salad is a Cheap cut recipe for 2 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has duck leg, chinese five-spice powder and rice noodle.
- Spring Onion - 2 spring onions, sliced lengthways
- Carrot - 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- Hoisin Sauce - 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Celery - 1 celery stick, cut into matchsticks
- Chinese Five Spice Powder - 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- Rice Noodle - 140g rice noodles
- Duck Leg - 1 duck leg
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Rub the duck leg all over with five-spice and seasoning, place on a baking tray and roast for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice noodles following pack instructions. Drain and cool under cold running water, then drain again well and toss with the celery, carrot, cucumber and spring onions. When cool enough to handle, remove the duck meat and crispy skin from the bone and finely shred.
- To make the dressing, mix the hoisin and soy sauce with 2 tbsp water. Divide the noodles between two plates and top with the shredded duck. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.