- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 606
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Fat Content: 32g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 34g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13g
- Sodium Content: 0.7g
- Sugar Content: 13g
Quick roast lamb Recipe
Quick roast lamb is a Winter roasts recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has new potato, carrot and oil.
- Carrot - 250g Chantenay carrots, or large carrots cut into big chunks
- Green Bean - green beans, or other veg, to serve
- Oil - 1 tbsp oil, plus a little more for the lamb
- New Potato - 400g new potatoes
- Rosemary - 1 sprig rosemary, leaves chopped
- Stock - 100ml lamb stock, (from a cube is fine)
- Wine - 100ml red wine
- Redcurrant Jelly - redcurrant jelly
- Lamb Chop - 4 lamb chops, or cutlets
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Put the potatoes and carrots onto a baking tray, toss with the oil and rosemary, then season well. Roast for 15 mins on the top shelf until the veg is golden and almost tender.
- Meanwhile, make the gravy. Put the wine and stock into a small pan, then boil until reduced by about two-thirds. Stir in the redcurrant jelly, season and keep warm.
- Rub the lamb in a little oil, then season. Tuck the lamb in amongst the veg, then return to the oven for 8-10 mins, turning the lamb halfway through. Serve with the redcurrant gravy and some green veg.