- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 437
- Carbohydrate Content: 59g
- Fat Content: 17g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 1.3g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Roasted pepper linguine with crisp crumbs Recipe
Roasted pepper linguine with crisp crumbs is a Low-calorie pasta recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has pepper, olive oil and garlic clove.
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper - 4 mixed peppers, deseeded and sliced
- Lemon - zest 1/2 lemon
- Chilli Flakes - pinch of chilli flakes
- White Bread - 100g fresh white bread, whizzed to breadcrumbs
- Linguine - 300g linguine
- Olive - 85g green pitted olive, halved
- Basil - 1/2 small pack basil, torn, saving a few small leaves to garnish
- Butter - 25g butter
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the peppers in a roasting tin and toss in half the oil. Season and spread into a single layer. Roast for 30 mins or until tender.
- Add the remaining oil to a frying pan. Tip in the garlic and soften over a low heat for 10 secs. Add the chilli flakes, breadcrumbs and seasoning, and toast until golden brown and crisp. Tip onto a plate and set aside.
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions, then drain - reserving a few tbsp of cooking water. Toss together with the roasted peppers, olives, torn basil, lemon zest, reserved cooking water, butter and some seasoning. Sprinkle with the crisp crumbs, extra basil leaves and serve.