- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 212
- Carbohydrate Content: 0g
- Fat Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 0.89g
- Sugar Content: 0g
Rosemary & garlic lamb burgers Recipe
Rosemary & garlic lamb burgers is a Easy barbecue recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has garlic clove, rosemary and lamb.
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Red Onion - 3 red onions,sliced and tossed with 1 tbsp each balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Tomato - sliced tomatoes
- Rocket - good handful rocket
- Mayonnaise - mayonnaise
- Ciabatta - ciabatta rolls or French bread
- Rosemary - 4 tsp finely chopped rosemary needles
- Lamb - 1kg lean lamb mince (10% fat)
- Crush the garlic, rosemary, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 -1 tsp pepper with a pestle and mortar to make a paste. Add to the lamb and mix in well with your hands. Don't overwork the meat or you will toughen it.
- Divide the mixture into 8, then shape into round burgers. If eating now, heat a barbecue or grill and cook for about 8-10 mins, turning frequently, until cooked to your liking. Split the rolls or bread, toast lightly on one side, spread with mayo, then add the burgers and the balsamic onions, tomatoes and rocket.