- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 52
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Fat Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.34g
- Sugar Content: 0g
Salmon & lemon mini fish cakes Recipe
Salmon & lemon mini fish cakes is a Low FODMAP recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has baking potato, olive oil and lemon.
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Baking Potato - 2 large baking potatoes
- Parsley - 1 tbsp chopped parsley, plust extra
- Lemon - grated zest and juice 1/2 lemon
- Oil - a little oil, for frying
- Smoked Salmon - 140g smoked salmon trimmings, plus extra to serve
- Egg Yolk - 1 egg yolk
- Gluten Free Flour - 2 tbsp gluten-free flour mixed with 1 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- Microwave potatoes on high for 10 mins until tender. Leave to cool for 5 mins, scoop the flesh in a bowl, then mash and leave to cool. Season with olive oil, lemon zest and juice to taste, then mix in the egg, salmon and parsley. Shape into small rounds 3cm wide and 1cm deep. Chill for 15 mins.
- Dust each cake with the peppered flour, then fry over a low heat in a little oil for 2-3 mins on each side. Drain on kitchen paper and serve garnished with salmon and parsley.