- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 618
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Fat Content: 30g
- Fiber Content: 14g
- Protein Content: 49g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 1.47g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Salmon & soya bean salad Recipe
Salmon & soya bean salad is a High-protein recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has egg, soya bean and lemon.
- Spring Onion - small bunch spring onions, sliced
- Egg - 1 large omega-3 rich egg (See TRY section at the bottom of the recipe)
- Lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- Oil - 2 tbsp flax seed oil (we used granoVita)
- Salmon Fillet - 2 poached salmon fillets, skin removed
- Lentil - 250g pouch Puy lentils
- Soya Bean - 200g frozen soya beans, defrosted
- Put the egg in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for 4 mins (or 8 for hard-boiled), adding soya beans to the pan for the final min, then drain and run under cold water to cool. Shell and cut egg into 6 wedges, then set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice and zest with the oil, season, then stir through the soya beans, lentils and spring onions.
- Divide between 2 plates, then gently break the salmon into large flakes and put on top of the lentils along with the egg. Try it with seeded brown bread.