- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 418
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Fat Content: 25g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 28g
Salted chocolate & hazelnut brownies Recipe
Easy brownie recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has butter, chocolate, chocolate and hazelnut spread, egg, golden caster sugar, plain flour, pecan nuts and ice cream.
- Egg - 3 eggs, beaten
- Butter - 100g slightly salted butter, cut into small pieces, plus extra for the tin
- Plain Flour - 150g plain flour
- Golden Caster Sugar - 200g golden caster sugar
- Pecan Nuts - 100g toasted pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- Chocolate - 200g 70% dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- Ice Cream - ice cream and caramel sauce, to serve
- Chocolate And Hazelnut Spread - 150g chocolate and hazelnut spread
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4. Butter and line the base and sides of a 20cm square tin. Put the butter, chocolate and chocolate spread in a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of lightly simmering water. Once melted, stir and set aside to cool a little.
- In another bowl, use an electricwhiskto beat the eggs and sugar together for 5 mins until light and fluffy. Pour in the chocolate mixture and whisk briefly to combine. Sift in the flour and gently fold through the mixture, then add most of the pecans. Scrape the mixture into the tin and spread out with aspatula. Scatter over the last of the pecans and a good sprinkling of sea salt.
- Bake for 30-35 mins until set but a little gooey in the middle. Cool, then cut into squares and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce.