- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 364
- Carbohydrate Content: 26g
- Fat Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 1.1g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Sausage, sweet potato & sweetcorn bake Recipe
Summer family recipe for 4 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, sweet potato, corn on the cob, chilli, chipolata sausages, parmesan and barbecue sauce.
- Parmesan - 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- Chilli - pinch chilli or barbecue spices (use more if you all like spice)
- Sweet Potato - 300g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- Rapeseed Oil - 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Barbecue Sauce - barbecue sauce, to serve
- Corn On The Cob - 2 corn on the cob, each cut into 3
- Chipolata Sausages - 12 chipolata sausages
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put 1 tbsp oil in a bowl, tip in the wedges and toss them in the oil along with some seasoning. Arrange them in the centre of a largebaking tray. Tip the corn into the bowl with the remaining oil and some seasoning, and arrange them on one side of the wedges. Sprinkle some chilli or spices on one half of the wedges (do the whole lot if everyone likes spices). Arrange the sausages on the empty third of the tray.
- Put the tray in the oven and cook for 40 mins, turning the sausages and corn over halfway through. Take the tray out of the oven and sprinkle the parmesan over the corn, put it back in the oven and cook for 10 mins. Serve with the barbecue sauce.