- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 840
- Carbohydrate Content: 71g
- Fat Content: 51g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 2.9g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Scampi po' boys Recipe
Scampi po' boys is a Sandwich recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has baguettes, scampi and iceberg lettuce.
- Garlic Clove - 1 small garlic clove
- Lemon - lemon wedges, to serve
- Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Iceberg Lettuce - 1/2 iceberg lettuce
- Tomatoes - 2 tomatoes
- Gherkin - 4 gherkins
- Hot Sauce - 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Baguettes - 2 part-baked white baguettes
- Scampi - 200g frozen scampi
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Put the baguettes on abaking trayand put the scampi on a second baking tray lined with foil. Put both trays in the oven and bake for 15 mins, turning the baguettes halfway so they cook evenly.
- Meanwhile, slice the lettuce, tomatoes and gherkins. Crush the garlic clove into the mayonnaise and mix with the hot sauce and a little bit of juice from the gherkin jar. Season.
- Split the baguettes down the middle lengthways. Generously spread the mayonnaise inside, then cram with the lettuce, tomatoes, gherkins and scampi. Squeeze over lemon juice to serve.