- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 449
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Fat Content: 29g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 42g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 2.7g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Seared tuna & anchovy runner beans Recipe
Seared tuna & anchovy runner beans is a Quick summer recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has chive, basil leaf and mint.
- Flat Leaf Parsley - small handful flat-leaf parsley
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Anchovy - 6 anchovies (smoked or unsmoked), chopped
- Runner Bean - 300g runner beans, sliced diagonally
- Basil Leaf - 12 basil leaves
- Mint - 2 tbsp chopped mint, plus a few small leaves, for serving
- Lemon - zest and juice 1 small lemon
- Chive - 3 tbsp snipped chives
- Dijon Mustard - 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Almond - 2 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- Tuna Steak - 2 tuna steaks
- Caper - 1 tbsp small capers
- Put the chives, basil and mint in a small food processor with the lemon zest and juice, oil and mustard. Blitz to a puree. Take out 2 tbsp to use as a coating for the fish, then stir the capers and anchovies into the rest.
- Cook the runner beans in boiling salted water or steam for 5 mins until tender but still with a little bite.
- Brush the tuna with the reserved herby mixture and griddle for 2-3 mins each side until cooked but still a little pink in the centre. Toss half the caper dressing through the warm beans with the parsley and pile onto plates. Top with the tuna, spoon over the remaining dressing and scatter with the almonds and mint leaves.