- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 6 as part of a meal Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 99
- Carbohydrate Content: 3g
- Fat Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.95g
- Sugar Content: 2g
Sesame beef wraps Recipe
Sesame beef wraps is a Japanese recipe for 6 as part of a meal people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has vegetable oil, beef and red pepper.
- Vegetable Oil - 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Beef - 175g beef steak, cut into thin strips
- Red Pepper - 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Sesame Oil - 1 tsp sesame oil
- Root Ginger - 2cm piece fresh root ginger, thinly sliced and cut into matchsticks
- Baby Gem Lettuce - 2 Baby Gem lettuces
- Sesame Seed - 1 tbsp sesame seed
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. When the pan is really hot, tip in the beef and pepper, then cook for a few mins until lightly browned and the beef is cooked through. Tip in the garlic, ginger and sesame seeds, then cook for 1-2 mins more, stirring often until they start to turn golden.
- Pour over the soy sauce and 2 tbsp water, let it bubble down a bit until it starts to look syrupy, then drizzle with the sesame oil. Separate the leaves from the lettuces and arrange on a plate. Spoon a little of the beef mixture into each leaf, drizzle with pan juices and serve warm.