- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 613
- Carbohydrate Content: 90g
- Fat Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 1.5g
- Sugar Content: 7g
Spaghetti with cherry tomato & black olive sauce Recipe
Healthy Italian recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has spaghetti, cherry tomato, extra-virgin olive oil, basil, black olive, caper, lemon and parmesan.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Parmesan - shaved parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), to serve
- Cherry Tomato - 200g cherry tomato, halved
- Spaghetti - 250g spaghetti
- Lemon - zest and juice 1 lemon
- Basil - small bunch basil, leaves torn and stems removed
- Black Olive - 10 good quality black olives (not in brine), roughly chopped
- Caper - 1 tbsp caper, drained and rinsed
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions in salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, put the tomatoes in a bowl with the oil, basil, olives, capers, lemon zest and juice, and a pinch of salt and mix together.
- Drain the pasta, then return to the pan. Add the tomato mixture and mix again to combine. Serve with the cheese sprinkled on top.