- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 613
- Carbohydrate Content: 78g
- Fat Content: 19g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 1.1g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Spaghetti with chilli prawns, salami & gremolata breadcrumbs Recipe
Italian recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has extra virgin olive oil, red chillies, garlic clove, fennel seed, salami, cherry tomato, spaghetti, prawn, crusty bread, flat-leaf parsley and lemon.
- Flat Leaf Parsley - large handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Garlic Clove - 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cherry Tomato - 140g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Spaghetti - 400g spaghetti or bucatini pasta
- Lemon - zest 1 lemon
- Salami - 10 slices fennel salami, chopped
- Prawn - 300g large raw prawns, shells removed
- Crusty Bread - 2 slices crusty bread, pulsed to crumbs
- Red Chillies - 2 thumb-sized red chillies, sliced and most seeds removed
- Fennel Seed - 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a large frying pan, heat 3 tbsp of the oil. Add the chillies and most of the garlic (save 1 tsp for the breadcrumbs) and saute until golden, about 2-3 mins. Add the fennel seeds and salami, and stir for 1 min. Tip in the tomatoes and a pinch of salt, then saute for a further 10 mins.
- Tip the breadcrumbs onto a baking sheet, pour over the remaining oil, season and bake for 7 mins. Toss the remaining garlic through the crumbs and bake for 3 mins more. Remove and add the parsley and lemon zest.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water to packet instructions, about 9 mins. Heat the sauce and just before the pasta is ready, stir in the prawns so that they cook through. Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce, then sprinkle with the crumbs.