- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 369
- Carbohydrate Content: 58g
- Fat Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 1.05g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Spanish seafood rice Recipe
Spanish seafood rice is a Holiday-at-home recipe for 4 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion and pepper.
- Flat Leaf Parsley - small handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Onion - 1 onion, finely chopped
- Pepper - 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- Vegetable Stock - 850ml hot vegetable stock (we used Kallo very low salt stock)
- Lemon - juice 1/2 small lemon
- Saffron - pinch saffron
- Seafood Mix - 400g seafood mix (we used a bag of frozen mixed seafood, defrosted before use)
- Paella Rice - 250g paella rice
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and soften the onion for 6-7 mins. Add the pepper and garlic, cook for 2 mins more, then stir in the paella rice and cook for 1 min, stirring to coat.
- Pour in the stock, add the saffron and bring to the boil. Cook, uncovered, at a gentle bubble, for 20 mins, stirring occasionally until the rice is tender.
- Stir in the seafood and lemon juice and cook for 2 mins or until piping hot and completely cooked through. Serve in warm bowls scattered with the parsley.