- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 403
- Carbohydrate Content: 70g
- Fat Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 1.3g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Baked asparagus risotto Recipe
Baked asparagus risotto is a Risotto recipe for 4 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion and risotto rice.
- Parmesan - 25g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- Cherry Tomato - 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Olive Oil - 2 tsp olive oil
- Onion - 1 small onion, chopped
- Vegetable Stock - 850ml vegetable stock
- Parsley - small bunch parsley, chopped
- Risotto Rice - 300g risotto rice
- Asparagus - 400ml can asparagus soup
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat the oil in an ovenproof casserole dish, add the onion and cook for 5 mins until softened. Add the rice and cook for 1 min more, stirring to coat in the oil. Tip in the soup and stock, season and stir well to combine, then bring to the boil. Cover and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15 mins, then remove the dish from the oven, give the rice a good mix, stirring in the parsley. Place the asparagus and tomatoes on top of the rice. Return to the oven, uncovered, for a further 15 mins. Scatter with the cheese to serve.