- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 409
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Fat Content: 17g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 0.9g
- Sugar Content: 13g
Spicy jerk prawn & mango tacos with coconut dressing Recipe
Light supper recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has king prawn, jamaican jerk paste, black bean, mango, red onion, cucumber, coriander, taco, vegetable oil, little gem lettuce, coconut milk, lime and sugar.
- Coriander - bunch coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- Vegetable Oil - 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Red Onion - 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Sugar - 2 pinches of sugar
- Lime - zest and juice 1 lime
- Cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- Black Bean - 400g can black bean, drained and rinsed
- Little Gem Lettuce - 2 Little Gem lettuces, shredded
- King Prawn - 300g raw peeled king prawn
- Coconut Milk - 165ml can coconut milk
- Mango - 1 large mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- Jamaican Jerk Paste - 1 1/2 tbsp Jamaican jerk paste
- Taco - 8 taco shells
- Stir the prawns and jerk paste together in a bowl and set aside. Mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Tip the beans into a bowl along with the mango, onion, cucumber, most of the coriander, the dressing and some seasoning. Warm the taco shells following pack instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the prawns and cook for 2-3 mins or until cooked through.
- To build the tacos, start with a handful of lettuce, followed by the bean salad, then top with the prawns. Sprinkle over the remaining coriander and serve.