- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 277
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Fat Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 29g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 3.82g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Super-fast prawn noodles Recipe
Super-fast prawn noodles is a Quick and healthy recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has chicken stock, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce.
- Spring Onion - 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Hoisin Sauce - 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Chicken Stock - 1l chicken stock (we used Knorr Touch-of-taste)
- King Prawn - 300g peeled king prawns (raw would be better, but cooked are fine)
- Root Ginger - large piece fresh root ginger, shredded into thin matchsticks
- Noodle - 2 sachets straight-to-wok noodles
- Fish Sauce - 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Oyster Sauce - 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Bok Choi - 4 bok choi, each cut into quarters
- In a wok or large saucepan, bring the stock to the boil. Stir the sauces into the stock, then add the ginger. Simmer for a moment, then add the prawns: if raw, simmer for 2 mins until they turn pink; if cooked, add together with the bok choi, then cook for 2 mins more until just wilted.
- Slip all the noodles into the broth, then gently stir to loosen them. Bring the liquid back to a simmer, then cook for 2 mins more to warm them through. Scatter with spring onions and serve straight from the wok, using tongs for the noodles and a ladle for the broth.