- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 500
- Carbohydrate Content: 80g
- Fat Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Super smoky bacon & tomato spaghetti Recipe
Super smoky bacon & tomato spaghetti is a Low-calorie pasta recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has spaghetti, olive oil and streaky bacon.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Parmesan - grated parmesan, to serve (optional)
- Spaghetti - 400g spaghetti
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Streaky Bacon - 120g smoked streaky bacon, sliced into matchsticks
- Onion - 1 onion, finely chopped
- Smoked Paprika - 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- Chopped Tomato - 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti following pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the bacon for 3-4 mins until just starting to crisp. Stir in the onion and cook for another 3-4 mins, then add the garlic and smoked paprika, and cook for 1 min more.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil and bubble for about 5 mins until thickened, stirring every so often to stop it catching on the bottom. Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce. Serve with Parmesan, if you like.