- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 179
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Fat Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 25g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 2.32g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Thai chicken & mushroom broth Recipe
Thai chicken & mushroom broth is a Low-carb recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has chicken stock, thai red curry paste and thai fish sauce.
- Spring Onion - bunch spring onions, sliced, whites and greens seperated
- Sugar - 2 tsp sugar
- Chicken - 200g leftover chicken, shredded
- Lime - zest and juice 2 limes
- Chicken Stock - 1l hot chicken stock
- Mushroom - 100g Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- Thai Red Curry Paste - 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Thai Fish Sauce - 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Tip the stock into a saucepan, then stir in the curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and most of the zest. Bring to the boil, then add the mushrooms and whites of the spring onion. Cover, then simmer for 2 mins.
- Stir in the chicken and most of the spring onion greens to gently heat through, then serve ladled into bowls and scattered with the remaining lime zest. Serve with extra lime juice, sugar and fish sauce on the side so everyone can adjust their own bowlfuls.