- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 286
- Carbohydrate Content: 34g
- Fat Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 2.29g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Thai satay stir-fry Recipe
Thai satay stir-fry is a Stir-fry recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
- Basil Leaf - handful basil leaves
- Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Vegetable - 300g pack stir-fry vegetable with peppers and mangetout (we used Sainsbury's read-to-use baby leaf stir-fry)
- Oil - 1 tbsp oil
- Sweet Chilli Sauce - 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Ginger - thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- Noodle - 300g pack straight-to-wok noodle
- Roasted Peanut - 25g roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Peanut Butter - 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- Mix the peanut butter, chilli sauce, 100ml water and soy sauce to make a smooth satay sauce. Put the noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Stir gently to separate, then drain thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a wok, then stir-fry the ginger and harder pieces of veg from the stir-fry mix, such as peppers, for 2 mins. Add the noodles and rest of the veg, then stir-fry over a high heat for 1-2 mins until the veg are just cooked.
- Push the veg to one side of the pan, then pour the peanut sauce into the other side, tilting the pan. Bring to the boil. Mix the sauce with the stir-fry, then sprinkle over the basil leaves and peanuts to serve.