- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 639
- Carbohydrate Content: 80g
- Fat Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11g
- Sodium Content: 1.14g
- Sugar Content: 8g
Tomato & mozzarella spaghetti bake Recipe
Tomato & mozzarella spaghetti bake is a Veggie pasta bake recipe for 4 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has olive oil, garlic clove and tomato.
- Chilli Powder - good pinch chilli powder
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Parmesan - 50g grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- Basil Leaf - handful basil leaves, plus a few extra
- Spaghetti - 400g spaghetti, broken into short lengths
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Tomato - 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- Mozzarella - 250g pack mozzarella, sliced
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat the oil in large pan, add the garlic and fry for 1 min. Add the tomatoes, chilli and seasoning, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti, then drain. Mix the spaghetti with the tomato sauce and basil, then spoon half into a large ovenproof dish. Arrange half the mozzarella over the top and sprinkle with half the Parmesan. Repeat the layers, then bake for 15-20 mins until lightly browned on top. Scatter with extra basil and serve with a big green salad.