- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 393
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Fat Content: 17g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 37g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.6g
- Sugar Content: 9g
Turkey patty & roasted root salad with Parmesan dressing Recipe
Turkey patty & roasted root salad with Parmesan dressing is a Meatballs recipe for 4 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has carrot, potato and celeriac.
- Parmesan - 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- Basil Leaf - 2 tbsp chopped basil leaf
- Olive Oil - 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- Carrot - 3 large carrots, cut into chunky batons
- Natural Yogurt - 1 tbsp natural yogurt
- White Wine Vinegar - 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- Dijon Mustard - 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Watercress - 110g bag watercress, spinach and rocket salad, to serve
- Potato - 1 large potato, cut into chunky batons
- Celeriac - 1/2 celeriac, cut into chunky batons
- Turkey Mince - 400g turkey mince
- Fennel Seed - 1 tsp fennel seed, crushed
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Put the carrots, potato and celeriac in a roasting dish. Pour over half the olive oil and some seasoning, then cook for 45-50 mins, turning occasionally, until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, make the patties. Put the mince, basil and fennel seeds in a bowl, add some seasoning and shape into little patties. Heat a griddle pan to hot, brush the patties with oil and cook for 5-6 mins on each side, or until cooked through.
- To make the dressing, mix the remaining oil, Parmesan, vinegar, mustard and yogurt with some seasoning. Lay the roasted veg and patties over the salad, then drizzle over the dressing and serve.