- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 625
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Fat Content: 35g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 48g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 2.88g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Warm chicken salad Recipe
Warm chicken salad is a Eat like an athlete recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has chicken breast, baguette and olive oil.
- Chicken Breast - 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- Olive Oil - 4 tbsp olive oil
- Beetroot - 1 x 250g pack cooked beetroot, cut into bite-size pieces
- Balsamic Vinegar - 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Baguette - 1/2 small baguette, cut into bite-size pieces
- Mixed Salad Leaves - 150g bag mixed salad leaves
- Goat'S Cheese - 100g goat's cheese
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Spread the chunks of chicken and baguette over a shallow roasting tray. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and toss to coat. Season, then put in the oven for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the bread is golden and crisp.
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar to make a dressing. Split the bag of leaves between two serving plates, add the beetroot, then scatter the cheese over. Toss with the warm chicken and bread, drizzle with the dressing, then serve straight away.