- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
5 easy pizza toppings Recipe
5 easy pizza toppings is a Pizza recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has pizza base, pesto and mushroom.
- Beef - 200g lean beef mince
- Garlic Clove - 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Red Chilli - 1 red chilli, sliced
- Cherry Tomato - handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Basil Leaf - basil leaves, to serve (optional)
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp olive oil
- Streaky Bacon - 6 rashers streaky bacon
- Red Onion - 1 red onion, sliced
- Parsley - handful parsley, roughly chopped
- Rocket - handful rocket
- Pesto - 75g basil pesto
- Green Olive - 50g green olive, halved
- Passata - 75g passata
- Sundried Tomato - 50g sundried tomato, sliced
- Artichoke Heart - 400g can artichoke heart, drained
- Mozzarella - 100g mozzarella, torn
- Ham - 100g ham, chopped
- Black Olive - 50g black olive, halved
- Green Pepper - 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- Mushroom - 75g mushroom, sliced
- Spinach - 2 big handfuls spinach
- Ricotta - 200g ricotta
- Goat'S Cheese - 100g soft goat's cheese
- Pizza Base - 1 pizza base, ready-made or from 300g bread mix
- Pepperoni - 40g pepperoni, sliced
- To make your own base:Make up 300g bread mix following pack instructions. Don't rise or knead - just roll into a rough 30cm circle on a baking sheet. Or you can buy a ready-made pizza base from the supermarket. Top using suggestions below.
- To bake your pizza:Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 8, add one of the toppings suggested below then bake for 15-20 mins until crisp.
- Ham, mushroom & rocket with pesto:Spread your base with the pesto. Top with ham, mushrooms, tomatoes and some seasoning. Bake as above then top with a handful of rocket.
- Spicy pepperoni & pepper:Spread your base with passata. Top with pepperoni, chilli, green pepper and mozzarella. Season, bake as above. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Italian goat's cheese & veggie special:Put spinach into a colander, pour over a kettle of boiling water to wilt, then squeeze out any excess. Spread base with pesto. Top with the spinach, cheese, olives and tomatoes. Season, then bake as above.
- Crispy bacon, artichoke & ricotta:Spread your base with ricotta. Scatter over artichokes, olives and bacon. Season and bake as above.
- Beef, basil, tomato & mozzarella:Fry mince with onion and garlic in olive oil over a high heat for 5 mins until browned. Spread passata over your base. Top with mince mixture, tomatoes and mozzarella. Season and bake as per above. Sprinkle with some basil leaves and serve.