- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 299
- Carbohydrate Content: 44g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.65g
- Sugar Content: 9g
Artichoke, red onion & rosemary risotto Recipe
Artichoke, red onion & rosemary risotto is a Healthy rice recipe for 4 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has olive oil, red onion and red pepper.
- Red Pepper - 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- Parmesan - 2 tbsp grated parmesan or vegetarian alternative
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Red Onion - 2 red onions, sliced into thin wedges
- Vegetable Stock - 850ml low-salt vegetable stock
- Artichoke Heart - 400g tin artichoke heart in water, drained and halved
- Rosemary - 2 tbsp rosemary needles
- Risotto Rice - 140g arborio risotto rice
- White Wine - 150ml white wine
- Pine Nut - 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Cook the onions gently for 6-7 mins until softened and browning. Add the peppers and rosemary and cook for a further 5 mins. Add rice and stir well.
- Pour in the wine and of the stock. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in another of the stock and simmer again, until it's all absorbed. Add the final with the artichokes and simmer again until rice is tender.
- Season and stir in the Parmesan and 1/2 the pine nuts. Scatter over the remainder and serve.