- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 452
- Carbohydrate Content: 62g
- Fat Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 1.9g
- Sugar Content: 3g
Bacon & mushroom risotto Recipe
Bacon & mushroom risotto is a Risotto recipe for 4 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion and streaky bacon.
- Parmesan - grated parmesan, to serve
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Streaky Bacon - 8 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- Onion - 1 onion, chopped
- Chicken Stock - 1l hot chicken stock
- Risotto Rice - 300g risotto rice
- Chestnut Mushroom - 250g chestnut mushroom, sliced
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and cook the onion and bacon for 5 mins to soften. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 mins until they start to release their juices. Stir in the rice and cook until all the juices have been absorbed.
- Add the stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring well and waiting for most of the stock to be absorbed before adding the next ladleful - it will take about 20 mins for all the stock to be added. Once the rice is cooked, season and serve with the grated Parmesan.